The rush of cloud computing, virtualization, and mobility have created unforeseen network problems within organizations. As bandwidth-intensive applications increasingly emerge, annual network assessments are needed to ensure smart decision-making and healthy network environments. Nth’s expertise can help you create and design the most cost-effective network – with experience ranging from small LAN to enterprise-level customers.
- The Statement of Work (SOW) details project deliverables and affirms our understanding of client expectations.
- The Statement of Network Requirements provides a roadmap for operation success.
- The Network Proposal includes Topology Map, Network Design, Local Traffic Pattern Analysis, Equipment Inventory, IP Addressing, VLANs/Layer II, Routing/Layer III, Bandwidth Bottleneck, Security, Physical/Logical Redundancy, Load Balancing, and Network Vulnerabilities.
- The Assessment Report identifies gaps between user/business requirements, including recommendations for resolution.
- Potential additional reports address network strengths, weaknesses, and pain points.
- HP networking and HP TippingPoint/ArcSight/Fortify, Cisco/HP integration, Brocade, Palo Alto networks, F5 Big-IP, and VMware.
- End-to-End network redesign, network integration, network troubleshooting, network performance, and heterogeneous network environments.
With over 25 years of advanced data center experience, Nth takes a proactive approach by providing a roadmap and baseline for future implementations, while troubleshooting existing ones. Our Network Assessment Report and network consultants develop contingency plans for network weaknesses and vulnerabilities, help spot trends, and plan/implement short-term preventive maintenance and long-term strategic action.