Is your legacy backup scaling with your environment and meeting business requirements? Are you confident you can quickly and efficiently recover your data? Nth’s team of highly skilled and seasoned professionals will work with your business to find the right data protection solution for you. Gain valuable insight from your data and learn how to make it work in your favor.
Nth Can Help:
- Reduce Cost and Complexity with a Modern Data Management Solution
- Solve the Issue of the 3C’s, Capabilities, Complexity & Cost
- Implement an Adaptive and Unified Data Protection Solution
Nth’s Data Management Approach and Offerings Include:
- CommVault Simpana
- HP Data Protector
Nth Will Provide:
Assessment and Design
- We will collect current‐state data through an onsite or offsite discovery process. This includes examination of existing servers and network infrastructure, applications, data distribution and requirements for data retention.
- An Nth engineer will work to identify any technical barriers that prevent components from being installed.
- Implement core backup and data management services, including:
- Backup and recovery
- Nth’s Health Check Service (HCS) is an analysis that assesses a solution’s performance to ensure business requirements are being met. A review of performance levels, scheduling, retention requirements and media use will be used to verify its design. The software will be examined for proper installation, operation and performance.
- We will provide a daily deliverable report that includes current architecture, stated business and/or technical requirements, relevant analysis and recommendations, as well as any issues discovered during the health check.
- An Nth Engineer will work with you to address issues identified during the HCS. Our goal is to correct the environment and any actionable items to meet SLA’s and utilize best practices.
Resident Support Services
- Nth’s Resident Support Engineer (RSE) ensures that an installed solution continues to meet Service Level Agreements based on your functional, operational and business requirements. We will provide a skilled engineer that will monitor and support day‐to‐day operations of the solution.