IT Service Management is a critical aspect of best-in-class IT organizations. This process-based practice aligns IT services with the needs of a company, highlights customer benefits, and emphasizes IT efficiency. A related aspect of IT Service Management is the selection and management of your manufacturer supported contracts portfolio.
It is vital to ensure that your infrastructure is supported by the appropriate Service Level Agreement. Administration of these contracts, and safeguarding that they match inventory, can be costly if not systematically managed. Without effective support contract management, your organization runs the risk of potential downtime and service loss to your customers.
Nth Contract services can help in the following areas:
- Consolidate support agreements and synchronize contract termination dates
- Ensure maintenance contracts match IT inventory
- Assist in the determination of optimal hardware support levels
- Manage software licensing keys
- Assist with budget planning for future maintenance and support costs
- Analyze replace versus maintain cost benefit scenarios
- Simplify invoicing and eliminate the risk of maintenance coverage lapses
- Provide online, real-time access and visibility to contract data
- Provide a single point of contact for all support contract management
- Act as your service delivery champion for selected manufacturers
Contact Nth Generation for an assessment of how well your critical applications are supported by your existing levels of manufacturer service level agreements. Nth Generation can provide a cost of downtime study and validate your infrastructure support requirements.