Secure Connections for IoT Devices that Lack Embedded Security
Simple Security for Your Critical Devices
- Secure and monitor IoT devices with ease.
- Deployable over any network infrastructure without network changes.
- Intuitive User-Interface for use by non-technical staff.
Secures Your Critical IoT Devices
- Applies and enforces device profiles, controls IoT device network access. Isolates IoT devices into secure zones. Optimized for aging, mission-critical wired devices.
Secure Zones at Scale
- Complementary to a customer’s existing security infrastructure. Works with Fabric Connect to create secure zones that are easily deployable at the network edge. Or works over 3rd party networks isolating groups of devices in IPSec tunnels.
Simple User Interface
- Enables non-technical staff to securely on-board, monitor, track and move their devices without burdening already taxed networking and IT teams.
Traditional IoT Security vs. Extreme Defender for IoT
- Traditional IoT Security
- Complex to implement and manage
- Lack of centralized inventory
- Lack of isolation/secure zones
- IT intensive
- Extreme Defender for IoT
- Simple to deploy and manage
- Centralized inventory for devices
- Secure zones at scale
- Leveraged by non-technical staff
- CLICK HERE to download the Extreme Defender for IoT Solution Brief
- CLICK HERE to download the Extreme Defender for IoT Technical Specifications
Source: https://www.extremenetworks.com/product/extreme-defender-for-iot/ Accessed 6/5/19
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven solutions from the enterprise edge to the cloud that are agile, adaptive, and secure to enable digital transformation. Extreme’s 100% in-sourced services and support are number one in the industry. Even with 30,000 customers globally, including half of the Fortune 50 and some of the world’s leading names in business, hospitality, retail, transportation and logistics, education, government, healthcare and manufacturing, Extreme remain’s nimble and responsive to ensure customer and partner success. They call this Customer-Driven Networking™. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme’s website.
Extreme Networks, and the Extreme Networks logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.