Nth Generation was proud to sponsor and attend the Salvation Army in its 53rd year of the annual Wonder Women of Dedication Luncheon on May 30th in San Diego, CA. All of the proceeds from this luncheon will benefit social service programs of The Salvation Army at the Centre City Corps Community Center, and other programs around San Diego County focusing on homelessness and human trafficking. At Nth Generation, we honor those that pioneered before us, uplift our peers around us, and empower future generations.
CLICK HERE for more information about the Sierra Del Mar Women’s Auxiliary.
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army is an international organization that began its work in Canada in 1882, and has grown to become one of the largest direct providers of social services in the country. The Salvation Army gives hope and support to people in 400 communities across Canada and 128 countries around the world. Its community and social service activities include:
- Hunger relief for individuals and families through food banks and feeding programs
- Shelter for people experiencing homelessness and support for those needing housing
- Rehabilitation for those struggling with addiction
- Long-term care and palliative care
- After-school programs, camps, and school nutrition programs for children and youth
- Life-skills classes, such as budgeting, cooking for a family, and anger management
News releases, articles, and more information can be found at www.salvationarmyusa.org